LES JOURNÉES PARTICULIÈRES
As part of Les Journées Particulières, an LVMH Group event, La Grande Épicerie de Paris is offering you the opportunity to discover and immerse yourself in its unique expertise in its two stores.
Between 12 and 14 October, our pastry chefs, bakers, chefs and several of our producers will share their passion with you at a series of special visits and workshops.
Discover Savoir-faire At La Grande Épicerie
During the Journées Particulières, La Grande Épicerie Rive Gauche is offering you the chance to discover its expertise through a series of workshops. On 12, 13 and 14 October, starting at 9 am, taste various gourmet products at the La Table restaurant along with our experts and baker. Between 10 am and 3 pm, discover the secrets of our Parisian laboratories behind the scenes with our pastry chefs. There you will learn how the chefs assemble the most emblematic cakes in our pastry department along with a few tricks of the trade.
Meet the producers at la grande épicerie
Come meet several young French producers at La Grande Épicerie Rive Droite.
Twelve businesses selected by the La Grande Épicerie de Paris experts will come share their techniques, expertise and passion with you as you sample their exceptional products.
During the three days of this event, La Grande Épicerie de Paris is thrilled to welcome the following producers:
On 12, 13 and 14 October starting at 9:30 am:
• Confiture parisienne : Come taste Confiture Parisienne’s scrumptious jams, which are made by hand using meticulously selected fruits.
• Catherine Kluger : Her famous organic granolas are made with seeds, nuts, dried fruits and toasted cereals without any additives or preservatives.
• By Jardin : By Jardin will be on hand to share its selection of organic juices, made with cold-pressed fruits and vegetables and packaged in lovely glass bottles.<
On 12, 13 and 14 October starting at 11:30 am:
• Domaine de Piébon : All Domaine de Piébon oils are made from organic olives grown on the Piébon estate. The olives are cold pressed to preserve all their flavour.
• Les Niçois : mini-foccacia, mixed dried fruits, spreads ... discover their large offer of snacks with a Southern touch. A true ode to conviviality!
• Groix et Nature : This Breton business founded in 1999 on the Île de Groix makes its fish rillettes almost exclusively from locally caught ingredients.
• BU : In creating BÚ, foodies Sébastien and Sam wanted to make broths that would please modern taste buds. Come try their different broths with influences and flavours from near and far.
On 12 and 13 October starting at 3 pm:
• Thierry Court : Renowned chocolate maker, confectioner and pastry chef Thierry Court revisits classics like chocolate bonbons, biscuits and spreads with a gourmet touch.
• Granomy : Guillaume invites you to discover his range of savoury mueslis made with organic cereals. This original product is excellent with an aperitif or in salads.
• Le Bénéfique : Le Bénéfique’s whole-stem herbal teas made with rare plants like cowslip flowers or red clovers promise a true natural escape.
• Miel Sauvage : Miel Sauvage has unearthed its precious honeys with authentic and unexpected flavors, in preserved territories.
On 12 and 13 October starting at 5 pm:
• Mieral : For over 100 years, the Miéral family has been providing some of the best tables in France with its exceptional poultry. Based in Bresse, this family business is among the top-quality farms in the region producing protected designation of origin (AOP) poultry.
• Jimini’s : Discover edible insects with Jimini’s! This young business will surprise you with its seasoned recipes meant to be enjoyed with an aperitif.
• Les 3 chouettes : Elodie and Delphine offer a new take on pickles with creativity and good taste. Made with local and organic vegetables, their products support farmers who respect the environment.